Judge Jeanine FIRES Back With VENGEANCE at Whoopi After Getting CUSSED Off ‘The View’ Stage! (Video)

Nick Givas on July 20, 2018

Judge Jeanine Pirro said her backstage interaction with Whoopi Goldberg on the set of “The View” Thursday was akin to “abuse,” after Goldberg allegedly told Pirro to get the “F*#k” out of the building.

Pirro and Goldberg crossed swords while discussing President Donald Trump’s policies and Pirro set Goldberg off by telling her she suffered from Trump derangement syndrome.

“It was, you know, no-holds-barred. Whoopi got angry,” Pirro said on “Fox & Friends” Friday. “What the viewing audience, the television audience didn’t see is, they popped up the cover of my book as she pushed off the desk. You know, unplugged her mic and then stormed off the set.”

Pirro said she calmly got up to leave the set and went to the back staircase, to find Goldberg standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“I said something like, Whoopi, I’ve spent my whole life fighting for victims. Because we talked about rapes and all that,” Pirro said. “[Goldberg] says F you, F you. And then I said, ‘Did you just said f-you.’ And she said ‘Get the F out of this building. Get the F out of this building.’”

“She was nuts going off the set,” Pirro added. “I’ve been a prosecutor, judge, D.A. for 30 years. I’ve tried murder cases. I can go toe-to-toe anybody. But that was abuse. And it was sad. It was a sad moment that you know, she was triggered. And I’ve never understood triggering.”

Pirro said Goldberg apologized to the audience but not to her, but claims she received a phone call from a producer on “The View.” She has yet to return their call.

This Post Has 146 Comments

  1. The -110 are the odds for each side of the bet. It means that it would require a $110 bet to win $100 on the listed side. But these odds, like moneylines, imply probability. So, there’s a 52.4% probability that TCU covers the -20.5 point spread and a 47.6% probability that they do not. But, next time you look at a point spread, don’t think of it as “Vegas says TCU will win by 21!” rather, “The oddsmakers expect a 52.4% probability that TCU wins by at least 21, and a 47.6% chance that they do not.” How to watch NFL Draft 2024 Round 1: Start time, pick order and key notes to know Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray and former star wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald are set to play chess matches live online on Wednesday. 403. Forbidden. We have information to help all sports fans, covering tournaments and competitions in over 30 sports, from popular ones like football and tennis to volleyball and bowls. For instance, our football data includes facts and stats for over 2,000 leagues and cups across 130 countries.
    http://www.utherverse.com/riotantemun1982
    ClutchBet’s generous sign-up promo provides bonus bets for new users, spread over your first few weeks of betting. The betting site also offers various promotions, such as parlay insurance and daily specials. Nearly all types of bet deals are awarded in the form of bonus bets. Bonus bets are site credits that allow users to place a wager without risking their own money. They are typically awarded as part of promotions such as sign-up bonuses, loyalty rewards, or special offers.  Whether you’re betting with FanDuel, BetMGM, or a newer site like PointsBet – you always want to understand your bonus. 18+. New Customers Only. Place a qualifying £10 fixed odds bet at odds of 1 2 or greater. Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early. A first free £10 fixed odds bet will be credited upon settlement of the qualifying bet. The second free £10 fixed odds bets will be added to your account on the following day. Free bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. Ts&Cs Apply. gambleaware.org

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *